If you plan to BUY or BUILD a house in the Philippines - BEWARE of NAREL BUILDERS & REALTY!!! DO NOT LET NAREL BUILD your home! Also, DO NOT BUY a home that was built by Narel!

They built our 2500 sqft. home, and it was a DISASTER! Substandard construction practices (This was documented by independent engineers and architects.). Poor quality materials used. Unskilled laborers employed. Did not follow the house plan and contract. Late turn-over by five (5) months!!!

If you find out you are buying an existing home which was built by Narel, I recommend you ask to have a wall or two torn down (i.e.: exposed) so you can inspect what is behind the walls. You will be surprised!!! Ask the inspector to dig around the base of some support columns - i GUARRANTEE they will be digging right into the floor slab!

All Narel wants to do is get the most out of your money "" pocketing ill-gotten, quick-schemed profits at YOUR expense. Meaning: they will rip you off any way they can!!!

Thieves! Liars! Cheats!

Believe me: I am not a competitor of Narel. I am a very dissatisfied and disappointed customer of theirs. I am hoping people will not make the same mistake that I did.

Had an Experience with Narel Builders Realty?

Comments

To the poster on 11/19/2011 - sorry to hear of your troubles.I hope you were able to see my blog prior to entering in a Contract to Construct with Narel.

If you did not see my blog, I am sorry; it may have saved you immense pain and suffering.

I cannot find www.narel.net any longer...!

Does anyone think these CROOKS and THIEVES are finally out of business?For the good sake of all Pinoys (home & abroad) - let us hope so!

TRUE I ' M ONE OF THE VICTIM OF NAREL ! MY HOUSE BUILD BY NAREL IS SO REALLY REALLY BAD !!!!!!!!

This is so true.Substandard materials and unprofessional people.

If you want a home for your family, avoid Narel.

It may look good because its new, but later you'll discover you've been cheated and by then its too late.I'm also a very unhappy client of NAREL!

salamat po sa info, buti nalang nabasa ko ito.. salamat ulit sa concern ninyo...

Thank you for that info. Interesting links!

Glad I read this in time. Have been considering doing business with Narel.

Will re-think that now.